Autoclavable clear borosilicate glass funnels are perfect for weighing and transporting powder wide range of sizes available to suit both general and analytical laboratory needs. long tubular arm allows a quick, mess-free transfer of contents into a volumetric flask. One flat side for stability — will not roll off your weighing pan. Maximum temperature of 460°f (240°c) for normal use and 750°f (400°c) for short-term use.
- 5 Various Sized Glass Weighing Boats.
- Scoop-shaped, to function both as a weighing dish and as a transfer funnel.
- Borosilicate glass funnels with tapered pouring necks aid microtransfer of solids and liquids.
- An opening is provided at the upper end of the side of the weighing glass housing, so that it is convenient to weigh the sample.
- The funnel neck tube is arranged on the other side of the glass casing, which is suitable for quantitative transfer of samples and ensures the accuracy of the test data.
- Material: Borosilicate glass
- Color: Clear
Due to the manual measurement, please allow 1-2mm differences in size.
Due to the light and screen difference, the item's color may be slightly different from the pictures. Please understand.